Who We Are...
Timber Tree Company is a small, family-owned operation specializing in a full line of tree and shrub services, especially for property managers, homeowners associations, condominiums and resorts.
Timber Tree Company, Inc. is owned and operated by James Marc Connolly and Dawn Rose of Stuart, Florida.
We employ 2-3 tree climbers/trimmers and 4-6 ground crew personnel year-round. Our staff is stable, carefully screened and regularly/randomly drug-tested.
At Timber Tree Company, we:
- are fully licensed and insured
- are experienced, reliable, professional, safe and courteous
- are a member of the Tree Care Industry Association and the International Society of Arborists (ISA)
- have an ISA Certified Arborsist on staff
- have excellent credentials
- have state-of-the-art equipment
- offer free proposals designed to meet your needs
- service customers right the first time, every time
- guarantee your satisfaction
- clean-up and remove all debris off-site
More about us and our background.....
The Arborist's Pledge
The Tree Care Industry Association, Inc.
As members of the Tree Care Industry Association, we strive to uphold the honor and dignity of our profession and improve the quality of life through increasing our knowledge and skills in the management of trees, shrubs and other landscape plants entrusted to our care. We recognize that the air we breath, our pure drinking water, the aesthetic pleasure of landscape beauty, the sounds we hear, even all the Earth, are dependent on and profoundly affected by healthy trees, shrubs and other landscape plants.
Further, we will strive to upgrade the standards of arboriculture and encourage other to follow our principles. We will conduct ourselves in a fair and just manner in dealing with the public, our employees, and our fellow arborists. We will work constantly to increase the esteem and nurture the acceptance of arboriculture as a profession, for the betterment of our society and the world.
Code of Ethics
The International Society of Arborists
ISA members will:
- Strive for continuous self-development by increasing their qualifications and technical proficiency by staying abreast of technological and scientific developments affecting the profession.
- Not misuse or omit material facts in promoting technical information, products or services if the effect would be to mislead or misrepresent.
- Hold paramount the safety and health of all people and endeavor to protect property and the environment in the performance of professional responsibilities.
- Accurately and fairly represent their capabilities, qualifications and experience and those of their employees and/or agents.
- Subscribe to fair and honest business practices in dealing with clients, suppliers, employees and other professionals.
- Support the improvement of professional services and products through encouraging research and development.
- Observe the standards and promote adherence to the ethics embodied in this Code.